If you’re here, I’m assuming it’s because you want to learn how to build great-looking, effective websites using WordPress. I can help you with that.
There’s a good reason that WordPress is the most popular Content Management System on the world wide web. It’s attractive, it’s easy to use, it’s versatile, it’s free and best of all, you don’t have to be a computer geek or an IT specialist to use it. (Learn more about WordPress and what it can do here.)
To get the most out of this site, here’s the path I suggest:
- Sign up for the free 7-part email series. It’ll give you a big-picture view of the site-building process.
- Read the articles in order — start with the menu item up above labeled The Basics. Notice how the menu expands when you hover your mouse over it? Go through each part, from top to bottom.
- Move on to the How To articles — in order, from top to bottom.
- Take a look at the theme and plugin reviews listed under Design
- Review the Resources — I’ll be adding a resource catalog shortly.
- Check out the blog section for the most recent articles
- If you’d like some personal help, click on over to the Work with Me page
- Got questions or comments? You can contact me directly